Monday 22 February 2016

3, 2, 1 Introduction...

Hi everyone!
Here is my first challenge using ICTs: my 3, 2, 1 Introduction.
After trying different tools I finally decided to create it using StoryJumper. You may wonder why… I saw some of my classmates presentations from the master using it and I really liked it! I knew about Animoto or Powtoon, but I’ve never heard about StoryJumper. This tool offers the possibility of creating your own book easily using personal information. You can use different resources such as pictures, characters, cartoons, scenes… Even it is possible to include your own pictures, so the story you create would be completely personalised. For this reason I believe that it is a very useful tool not only to create a 3, 2, 1 Introduction, but also to create stories for our pupils for free. Depending on the topic they are studying, we can create a book to review vocabulary, verb tenses, expressions, or just a simple story, for example.  

My 3, 2, 1 Introduction is available in the following link: https://www.storyjumper.com/book/index/24569798/56c8440eb50b7

If you prefer, just click here

Book titled '3, 2, 1 Introduction'
Read this free book made on StoryJumper

If you have any problems to watch it, please, let me know.

I hope you enjoy, and do not hesitate to comment my video!

Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment