Monday 22 February 2016

A beginner in this new world...

Hello bloggers!

My name is Raquel and I am an English Primary teacher. I am currently studying a master in Bilingual Education at Rey Juan Carlos University.

You should know that it is the first time that I create a blog, so please, do not take into account all the mistakes I will make... I am a beginner in this "new world", so I hope you help me, I have too many things to learn!


I have created this blog in order to share all the things that I am now learning related with ICTs such as tools, websites, new creations...

So I hope you enjoy it. Well, actually I hope we enjoy together and learn from each other!

Do not hesitate on commenting it, that would be great for me.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!

Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment