Sunday 24 April 2016

Rubric to evaluate my e-project!

Hello blogger friends!

Here is my new challenge: evaluation of my e-project.
As you know, my classmates and I have created an e-project (click here to know more about it) as I told you in the previous posts. For this mission I have to create a rubric of evaluation in order to assess this e-project.

First of all, and after having been investigating different web tools to create the rubric, I finally chose the one called “Quick Rubric”. As it is a web tool, you will need first to create an account by clicking on “log in”, and then, on “I’m a new user”. After that, you fill in the gaps provided using your personal data and that’s all, you are ready to create your evaluation rubric!
Click on the picture to make it bigger.


Quick Rubric provides you with a template of a rubric, so you only have to fill it with the information or criteria that you will use for your evaluation. You can also modify the number and the order of the columns and the rows that you will use, so it is possible to personalise it however you want according to your ideas.
All the options appear directly in the screen, so it is very intuitive: you only have read! 
I have highlighted using different shapes and colours for you to visualize them easier.
Click on the picture to make it bigger. 
  

Furthermore, you can title the rubric and include a description of it in order to clarify what your rubric is about. About the score rating, Quick Rubric allows you to change it and adapt it to your own criteria. Once you finish, save it and you will get an URL to share the rubric. The web tool will send it to the e-mail account that you provided when creating the account. You also have the option to print it directly from the web page.  
Click on the picture to make it bigger.


What is more, if you then decide to change something, you can edit your rubric and share it again. And, of course, everything for free!
Related with that, I have to say that it could be a drawback due to it is not possible to share the rubric online directly from the tool. Furthermore, the number of columns and rows is limited, so you have to take into account the number of elements that you are going to assess if you use this tool.
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, I recommend you to use it because of its simplicity and intuitive use as you could see. It is a very simple tool which allows you to create evaluation rubrics very quickly and personalising it according to your evaluation criteria and to your own needs.

Just click here to have a look at my rubric of evaluation, or visit the following link: https://www.quickrubric.com/r#/qr/raqueldial/evaluation-of-e-projects2

You are more than welcome to use it in order to evaluate my e-project! Let me know my mark!




To sum up, I would like to share with you that after doing this challenge, I realised the importance of the assessment and even more, the self assessment. When you create a project, an artifact, or simply do a task, you always try to do your best in order to reach a nice outcome. Once we finish, in general, we forget about it and move on to a new thing. However, as a rule, we do not think about it twice; and the fact is that it can always be improved! This way we can be aware of our own mistakes and avoid them in our future projects. Don’t you think so?

Thanks for reading!

Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment